Memphis Shades Bullet FX Fairing
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Memphis Shades Bullet FX Fairing
Fitment Note: Fits Models without Lightbar.• Bold aerodynamic shape with a hint of outlaw styling designed to streamline today's low-slung cruisers• Extends back just over the handlebars and measures about 16" front to back, 17-1/2" side to side, and 18" top to bottom• Provides full torso coverage to virtually eliminate wind fatigue while allowing an unobstructed view of the countryside• Your head is in clean air• Windshield area is smoked• The body is opaque black and the outside has a Class-A smooth finish• The Bullet Fairing looks great as is or can easily be painted• Simply mask off the "windshield" area for a factory cruiser look• Model specific mounting hardware sold separately
|Height:||18"||Manufacturer Part Number:||2330-0086|
|Material:||Lucite L||Product Color:||Dark Black|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Width:||17-1/2"|
Fitment Note: Fits Models without Lightbar.
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2007–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2012–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2000, 2002–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2000–2006, 2008–2010
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
davntrcy Posted :
Wanted something different on our Fat Boy... The Bullet FX is exactly that! Very different look! Looksfast standing still... With some minor adjustments and test rides got it just right... Sure is nice being in "clean air" without the touring look on a custom Fat Boy!!!
jwdavis1947 Posted :
This fairing is exactly as described. In the process of having the black portion painted to match my bike.
bbdix13 Posted :
Love this fairing. Easy to install and great unique look for my FLSTFB. I'm 5'8" and wind still comes to my face but torso buffeting is drastically reduced making everything feel more stable. Comes off in seconds and provides a nice space over the headlight to put a nice sized bag that is effectively hidden from view.
bsteelman Posted :
The Memphis Shades Bullet FX Fairing fit my Harley Davidson FatBoy as stated. It was easy to install and was exactly what I expected.
chopperzhd Posted :
Good overall looks once installed. But there are no adjustments if you have a extended or 'Frenched' headlight ring.
prdkimb Posted :
Very good looking!
saucman50 Posted :
it was a perfect fit and awesome look, it actually helps keep my audio system dry and outta mthe wind. This is a must by for Stryker riders!!
bobbymcg Posted :
great fairing (like all Memphis Shades Products) fit and finish is second to none. Gives the bike exactley the look i wanted
Memphis Shades Bullet FX Fairing?
Our customer service has the answer.