National Cycle VStream 12" Light Tint Windshield
Windshield Height Measurement
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
National Cycle VStream 12" Light Tint Windshield• National Cycle patented Vstream shape works to control the airflow and push the air away from the rider's head• Replaces the stock windshield with no other components needed• 4.5mm Quantum coated polycarbonate means Vstream windshields have 20x's greater impact resistance and 30x's greater scratch resistance than acrylic• DOT approved• 3-year Warranty against breakage
|Height:||12"||Manufacturer Part Number:||N20425|
|Material:||Quantum Coated Polycarbonate||Product Color:||Light Tint|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||VStream|
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010, 2012–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2012–2013
CADietrich12 Posted :
Awsome! Great fit and finish! EASY install. Just be carefull removing the lower seal from the stock windshield...the glue is a bit gooey and designed to be so. As such, it will stick to just about anything it touches. The VStream does not come with a new lower seal so you have to reuse the stock one. Rideability is a 100% improvement over stock. It's like a perfect air bubble around your sides with minimal buffetting on the head/helmet. I LOVE this windshield!
lcchartier Posted :
Really well constructed item. Fit and finish were perfect and the protection is really good. I am 5'9" and this windshield is at eye level for me so no obstruction. There is a little bit of distortion near the top and the indents on the side but does not really affect the overall product.
National Cycle VStream 12" Light Tint Windshield?
Our customer service has the answer.