Michelin Commander II 80/90B21 Front Tire
J&P Part: 534-979
Sale Price: $102.99 Regularly: $159.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Michelin Commander II 80/90B21 Front Tire• Michelin's Commander II features unrivaled tire life• Tests carried out in the United States have shown the Commander II is capable of nearly twice the distance covered by its direct competitors• Michelin is setting a new standard in regards to wet weather grip performance, durability, maneuverability, and stability
|Aspect Ratio:||90||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Load Rating:||54||Manufacturer Part Number:||45948|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH|
|Tire Construction:||Bias Ply||Tire Size:||80/90-21|
|Tire Width:||80/MH||Tread Depth:||4mm|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless||Width:||3.46"|
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2012
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2012
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1990–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1990–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1990, 1999–2009
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 2002
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1999–2003
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1982–1986
- Vulcan 1600 Meanstreak CA. VN1600B2L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 VN800A1 : 1995
- Vulcan 800 VN800A10 : 2004
- Vulcan 800 VN800A11 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 VN800A2 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 VN800A3 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 VN800A4 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 VN800A5 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 VN800A6 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 VN800A7 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 VN800A8 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 VN800A9 : 2003
- Vulcan Custom CA. VN900 : 2009
- Vulcan Custom VN900 : 2007–2012
- 750 Intruder VS750GLPK : 1989
- 750 Intruder VS750GLPL : 1990
- 750 Intruder VS750GLPM : 1991
- 800 Intruder VS800GLP : 1992–1993
- 800 Intruder VS800GLPW : 1998
- 800 Intruder VS800GLR : 1994
- 800 Intruder VS800GLS : 1995
- 800 Intruder VS800GLT : 1996
- 800 Intruder VS800GLV : 1997
- 800 Intruder VS800GLX : 1999
email@example.com Posted :
Good tire at fair price, fast shipping too.
Dantheskinsfan@hotmail.com Posted :
Wow awesome tires and super fast shipping
legaultlabonte Posted :
love the new tires. Better grip and handles so much better than those other crapy tires
markbledsoe Posted :
I love this tire and the price was the best
north ferry choppers Posted :
musaffa Posted :
I was really concerned about buying a brand of tire that I did not ever use on my Harley. But after a few miles and sharp turns I was very happy with the feel of them. The real test comes with time! Will see!
racousino Posted :
These tires are Awesome! I noticed a difference in traction and control right away. I also has the rear tire. I would recommend these tires to anyone!
petrie0129 Posted :
Came on time, tire looked great, and rides awesome. We'll see how many miles I get out of it as time goes on.
codaman Posted :
Great looking Tire
dpark2138 Posted :
Love this tire. The first one that I installed lasted 8,500 miles - and that was with a brake caliper that was acting up. The second has 5,000 on it, and has quite a bit left. Superb rain tire, doesn't follow grooves in pavement. Rear has 13,000 and isn't even half gone.
launchba Posted :
Very good tire, and at a VERY good price. I priced them from a area indy, and J&P was $75 cheaper.
thomasskinner Posted :
My order was processed quickly, great price for these tires and shipping was fast. I am looking forward to putting some miles on these new tires.
jackya Posted :
Very satisfied with this tire.
sportster_69ron Posted :
Very good tire, price is right, very pleased!!!
bretoldt Posted :
cjbaier Posted :
So far the tires handle great and do not slip in the rain. Great tire for the price
k-dog79 Posted :
i have one of these on my other bike .so far so good about 3800miles on it and little signs of wear
MrtnDPp Posted :
Best tire,great price, Delivery time was excellent
cwcabaniss Posted :
Great tire, I bought it for my 2007 Night Train. I have been using this brand for three years and would not change back to dunlop or Metzler.
jake50 Posted :
Best tire,great price,,
Shannon1 Posted :
The tire look good
rjmoyer0505 Posted :
Great tire. Delivery time was excellent
husky66ppom Posted :
had difficulty putting it on. ruined the first tube. had to order another.
purpleace41 Posted :
This is my 2nd set of commander II's in 3 months..I previously bought a set for my Ultra and then a second set 2 months later for the Dyna Wide Glide I am Very Pleased with my Purchase . I had called and spoke with Custumer service in regards to the order and they were very Helpful and Informative. Minimal wait time on backorder and shipping , thanks again...It was a pleaseant experience.My Hat goes off to you guy's , I will continue to purchase from J&P because of such selection of parts and accessories...BUT MAINLY for OUTSTANDING CUSTUMER SERVICE
froberts12004 Posted :
Hreat tire for cornering and what a smooth ride. Get you one., you won't regret it....
rockingbutch Posted :
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 96 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 113 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 111 2012 Cruiser Catalog Vol. 10, Page 46
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Michelin Commander II 80/90B21 Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.