Michelin Commander II 180/65B16 Rear Tire
J&P Part: 534-986
Sale Price: $189.99 Regularly: $293.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Michelin Commander II 180/65B16 Rear Tire• Michelin's Commander II features unrivaled tire life• Tests carried out in the United States have shown the Commander II is capable of nearly twice the distance covered by its direct competitors• Michelin is setting a new standard in regards to wet weather grip performance, durability, maneuverability, and stability
|Aspect Ratio:||65||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Load Rating:||81||Manufacturer Part Number:||28747|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH|
|Tire Construction:||Bias Ply||Tire Size:||180/65-16|
|Tire Width:||180||Tread Depth:||9mm|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless||Width:||7.8"|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2009–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2009–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2009–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2009–2013
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2009–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2010–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2009–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2009–2013
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2011
AIRCRAFTMAN1 Posted :
Love the new tire. Great service.
email@example.com Posted :
I have a Electra Glide Ultra with 14000miles on Michelin tires front and back. There is 40% left and this is mostly 2 UP riding.To me there is no other tire.
RandallCater Posted :
Michelin claims twice the mileage vs. competing brands; my experience with Commanders on my '09 FLHX bears this out. Great tires.
trucker1211 Posted :
Easy ordering, quick turn-a-round, and reasonable prices with warehouse to residence convince. ADP
Mister Nasty Posted :
Awesome tire. 20,000 miles and great ride. Price is perfect. Figure I'd try something different this time and tried Metzeler high mileage. Wrong. 9,000 miles in and rides rough, tread cupped and wear pattern is odd. Never again Metzeler. I am a Michelin man from here forward. Also have matching front commander II with 12,000 miles showing hardly any wear at all. Thanks J&P and Michelin
chazzz369 Posted :
excellent tire so far...3k miles...nice upgrade from stock dunlops.
roumas Posted :
Just returned home from 2500 mile trip on my new commander II tires and i am sold they ride great and are awsome in the rain, Michelin you got it right this time!
noyola65 Posted :
I went with this tier based on the good reviews. I hope it measures up. I'm installing it this weekend.
sfcmims Posted :
Great tire! Just returned from a four day road trip to Arkansas, riding the Pig trail, stuck to the curves like glue.
badge3382 Posted :
jghandymann Posted :
Great tire.. Have over 4000 miles and it still looks new.. Other tires with this mileage were ready for change..
Radar63 Posted :
Awesome tire and Great price
cjblas Posted :
Good traction in wet weather with great cornering. Price was right for the product and will buy again.
32curley Posted :
Stiff but better than Dunlops
reedro Posted :
Great tire at a great price
ighound Posted :
Very quick shipment. Great tire.
JimAdams60 Posted :
Follow up review: Well the tires now have 8,000 miles on them and still look and handle well. I will have at least 13,000 miles on them by the time Sturgis gets here so that is another 4,200 + miles that will go on in two weeks. I will repost then how the tires are doing.
pres5853 Posted :
a lot better tire than factory dunlop. no regrets. harley davidson should use the michelin commander ll for there factory tires.
jamesholm92 Posted :
This tire is GREAT. It handles well on dry surfaces and even in a down pour. The price is reasonable and the appearance is nice.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I purchased a set of the Michelin Commander II tires both front and rear specifically to ride in the 2012 Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. I can say with 100% confidence after riding the challenge 6300 miles on some of the most challenging rodes in this country that these tires stood up better than any other tire I've ridden. The handling and road response was excellent. They gave me greater confidence in the 2 days of constant switchbacks we rode. In 23 days I road 14,025 miles and the tires still have a lot of tread left. Great tire and I would recommend them to everyone that is serious about riding.
email@example.com Posted :
Good looking tire like the way it rides and love the way it rolls thought corners.
krinehart Posted :
I purchased this tire replace Harley OEM Dunlap tire. The tire handled very good and grabs to the road surface. Just got back from the mountains where they handled great!
JimAdams60 Posted :
This is a new tire just introduced in January. It is a smoother riding tire than what came on the bike. Good in the rain.
sje1967@yahoo Posted :
Excellent product extremely pleased!
mcrowe07 Posted :
Best ride since I bought the bike new.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 96 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 113 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 111 2012 Cruiser Catalog Vol. 10, Page 46
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Michelin Commander II 180/65B16 Rear Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.