J&P Cycles® OEM Style Shifter
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® OEM Style Shifter• This kit will work with OEM-style floorboards or 3/8″ stud mount custom footpegs• The shifter kit features a splined shift lever and shift arm for positive non-slip action, rubber shift peg, a specially braced shifter backing plate that will not break like the original equipment part, two shifter rods (for FL or FX), and all the necessary mounting hardware• Triple chrome plated for good looks and long life
|Kit:||Yes||Pegs:||Footpegs Not Included|
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Standard or Extended Length:||Standard Length|
|Stock Replacement or Custom:||Stock Replacement||Style:||OEM|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1955–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- EL : 1952
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- ELF : 1952
- ELS : 1952
- FL : 1952–1955, 1957, 1959–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLE : 1953–1956
- FLEF : 1953–1956
- FLF : 1952–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Hydra Glide FLHF : 1955–1957
- Hydra Glide FLS : 1952
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
lippertde Posted :
Chrome quality is good.
jrguitar23 Posted :
Product is well made, and al mounting holes align correctly. Instructions were straightforward.
rhawkins0755 Posted :
Nice kit, but I couldn't get the shifter to tighten on the spindle. Ended up using my old shifter.
rebelhd53 Posted :
every part fit very well and was complete. and looks good on the bike'
watercop Posted :
Splined shaft is a great improvment over the smoth OEM part. Great fit and finish
george gastaldo Posted :
sarge7e Posted :
It's a great kit. All the componets match up, all the hardware was included and it fits my 1979 FXE exactly the way it should. I've been pleased with each and everything I've ordered from J&P Cycles and I won't deal with anyone else.
studnerd Posted :
Better and stronger than OEM. Also has a splined shaft and good chrome.
rreffi Posted :
Perfect fit. Excellent chrome.
J&P Cycles® OEM Style Shifter?
Our customer service has the answer.