J&P Cycles® OEM Style Forward Brake Kit With Master Cylinder
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® OEM Style Forward Brake Kit With Master Cylinder• This kit will work with OEM-style floorboards or 3/8″ stud mount custom footpegs• Comes with the master cylinder, backing plate, brake pedal stop, return spring, plunger and all necessary mounting hardware• Triple chrome plated for good looks and long life
|Pegs:||Footpegs Not Included||Sold in Units:||Kit|
|Standard or Extended Length:||Standard||Stock Replacement or Custom:||Stock Replacement|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1979
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
1549993 Posted :
Although mostly first-rate assembly, the "pedal stop" part did not engage the pedal as required and had to be "tweaked" with some judicious use of a hammer, which marred the finish. the finish issue is not a big deal since I am powdercoating it anyway, but I feel it should have been right in the first place.
61062 Posted :
The foward controls do not sit as far forward as my highway pegs used to and the rod for the master cylinder hits my pipes so the brakes stay on unless I pull back to release. It looked like there was only one way to mount both sides so it wasn't hard to figure out.
J&P Cycles® OEM Style Forward Brake Kit With Master Cylinder?
Our customer service has the answer.