Vance & Hines Dresser Duals Header System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Dresser Duals Header System• Chrome Vance & Hines independent header system• Chrome pipes, chrome heatshields• Allows you to use any 1995-2006 OEM-style muffler• Includes full-length heat shields• Mufflers not includedNote: 1995-2006 Models need O² sensor plugs 443-405.
|Complete Header Pipe:||Header Pipes||Finish:||Chrome|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||Yes|
|Includes Muffler:||No||Manufacturer Part Number:||16799|
|O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1995–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1995–1998, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2008
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1995–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1995
freedmark Posted :
Bacalurch Posted :
Awesome look and sound!!! Especially with V&H oval slip ons. Bike sounds and runs better. Runs at a cooler temp too. Easy to install. LOVE mine and have no complaints.
email@example.com Posted :
Great product fast shipping
jeroehner2 Posted :
Fit perfectly on 2011 Street Glide Trike!
mhoech Posted :
Sweet looking and a real nice upgrade.
packmantaison Posted :
The curve line without the joint is beautiful.
blee15 Posted :
lavatan Posted :
I love these head pipes. They cooled off the running temperature by at least 10-20 degrees. I am definitely more comfortable riding now. I also like the sound they produce. Not too loud that I can't hear the radio but a nice rumble with the V&H Monster Ovals. Awesome!!!
oldknight68 Posted :
Love them. Only took a couple hours to yank the factory pipes off and have these back on. Look and sound great!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
nice look and sound
Andrs3d@comcast.net Posted :
Found product to be exactly what it should be and a quality product.I would buy this type of product again if needed.Job well done ,thanks
hdraso Posted :
Thanks for good service!!
jeffery2000 Posted :
Excellent product V&H does it again sounds and looks like a million bucks! J&P fast shipping, easy shopping, and the best price on the market....Recommend Highly!!!
seberod Posted :
sounds good and gave me the power i expected
Bhemstreet Posted :
Good fit and look. Easy to install and enjoyed doing it myself.
bhaley1059 Posted :
Good fit and look sound great good tech support
viablo Posted :
Pipes sound awesome.
papitank Posted :
nice looking pipes
Mackvtx Posted :
Great product, really woke up my mufflers and improved the performance of my 2011 Roadglide, I could not ask for more!
mckelveys Posted :
Very easy to install. Makes pipes much louder.
mesh.krishnan Posted :
861394 Posted :
Looks and sounds great and always super great service from JP Cycles.
kmcintee Posted :
Great sound and runs cooler. I used master tune to get the settings close and then took the bike in for a dyno. Runs smooth and ideals with no variation. I am very happy with the speedy delivery and the price was better then the dealer would give me. I am a happy J&P Gold Club Member
tphilpot Posted :
Easily installed! They look and sound great. Extremely noticeable decrease in engine temp.
lowndleft Posted :
My 2013 street glide sound better.
email@example.com Posted :
Great Look! Sound pretty good. Decided to order a Vance & Hines Fuel pak hoping for more performance.
jpm652 Posted :
As always, the service at J&P was excellent and shipment was quick. I haven't installed these pipes yet, but will soon.
Paul Jones RKC 2007 Posted :
All my expectation where meet!!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
The pipes were just as I expected . They fit perfectly. The instructions were dead on . Arrived when said they would . Was real pleased with whole experiance . Would recommend pipes and J&P to friends.
carver1976 Posted :
I've got to say that I am very pleased with the new header pipes. The quality and fit are excellent, and the new sound of a low rumble instead of a cracking popping sound is a pure pleasure to listen to. They are exactly what was needed to complete my custom upgrade. The kit was complete with everything needed, all good quality, and fit perfectly. Only wish that the instructions (pictures) were clearer. I had too read them very carfully several times to identify some of the hardware and their actual locations/orientations, because the kit covered several year models and had extra hardware that I didn't need. Easy enough for even a shade tree mechanic. Oh, and thanks for the phone help when ordering. The girl that took my order had some one check to make sure that they had the O2 sensor ports that Calififornia requires. Thanks again for everything. Ed
kirkbaker Posted :
GReat fit and look awsome
wadecon1 Posted :
went on nicely, sound good, look good
rpick Posted :
This part has not yet been installed but, will do what I intended it to do. Thanks!!
bigdugster Posted :
Clean Lines and Easy Install!!!
saka670 Posted :
I am satisfied with a well-balanced heavy and low tone.
email@example.com Posted :
Perfit fit they look great and sound awsome
johnwooten Posted :
Very nice. Sounds great but not too loud. Nice smooth base sound.
Don Ho Posted :
Easy to install , look and sound great
HandyAndy52 Posted :
Awesome pipes Look Great, Power is better all the way around. one piece Sheilds Look Awesome These Changed the sound of original mufflers, Deeper rumble & Bark A little Louder
dave.472 Posted :
Great pipes! Awesome sound with V&H slash cut slip-ons!
lasher Posted :
juskae Posted :
Looks good, sounds good. Paired up with V&H basic slip-ons i already had for some time. Did have to invest in a EFI tuner though - had a previous HD download back when mufflers were added, but after recent header installation it definitely needed the tune. Runs smooth now.
roothog57 Posted :
Looks and sounds great, much better than stock pipes already had the VH slip on mufflers which made it even easier application. Great product ,Great deal from J&P
dserafine Posted :
These pipes went on easy and had lots of extra hardware for various applications. They sound as great as they look.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 151 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 205 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 163
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Dresser Duals Header System?
Our customer service has the answer.