J&P Cycles® Universal Chrome Mini-Floorboards
J&P Part: 5500000
Sale Price: $49.99 Regularly: $57.99
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Universal Chrome Mini-Floorboards• Replaces male mount pegs• Requires 1/2″ or wider clevis mount• Rotates approximately 15° for increased comfort• These floorboards do not fold up• Some FL models require the purchase of 531-702, sold separately
|Material:||Die-Cast with Rubber Inlay||Shape:||Rectangle|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Universal|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2012
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2012
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1972–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1972–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1972
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2012
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2009–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2012
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2012
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2012
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2012
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2011–2012
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2012
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2012
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2010
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012
- Sportster XR1200 : 2009–2010
- Sportster XR1200X : 2010–2011
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1972–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2012
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2012
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1984
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2010–2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Anniversary Edition VRSCDX : 2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2010–2012
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2010
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
johnvigil Posted :
Great customer service and received my package on time thanks
ScooterURMC Posted :
2nd set. Look good.
bowlingfreak2009 Posted :
Easy to install
Johnsedlock Posted :
unforgivendwg Posted :
Looks great and works great nice product
lmorgan32 Posted :
Fits great on my Fat Bob and was easy to install. Provides a better riding "feel".
Bill Riddick Posted :
Very comfortable fits perfect
daclauss Posted :
The floorboards are exactly what I was looking for and were very easy to install
tteyema Posted :
Everything arrived on time. The parts were good quality for a good price and everything assembled and went on the bike without any issues. I would definitely recommend this product.
carltonkraft Posted :
These floorboards work well for my passengers work really well for my passengers.
email@example.com Posted :
Product as advertised. Solid, easy to install. Has two positions to install....horizontal to road, and tilted.
pyle13 Posted :
looked good, but did not want to take the time to make them fit.
mitchpaziuk Posted :
fit is good. works as needed
njchenard Posted :
The passenger floor boards were better then I expected. Great quality that I'm sure will last. Very easy to install and my wife no longer fears riding on the back of the bike and accidentally putting a boot down on the hot pipes.
bobcatmitchell Posted :
the floorboards looked good better than I expected but our xl1200c has angled mounts and the floorboards only mount on the left side unless you drill a new hole to mount the right side
roadworker Posted :
I am very pleased with the fit and the look of the passenger floorboards. My wife agrees ,that they are very comfortable.You can't beat the price either
mopar_racing Posted :
Easy install, comfortable, and looks good. Sturdy. Product exceeded my expectations! Extremely happy with purchase!!
buddy skip Posted :
These mini floorboards are a must if you do any long rides.i wasn't sure how they would look & fit for the low price,but they fool you.great quality easy to put on & they work & look great.this is my first Harley and with J&P Cycle i'm like a kid in a toy store,only thing i have to watch myself cause J&P has so many parts for my Sportster i have to watch my budget.
robmiller Posted :
I was impressed with the speedy delivery
shooter1450 Posted :
Easy install. Quality part for a good price.
skjdave Posted :
Got what I expected. They function well and look ok.
yajnod7 Posted :
Have a 1973 Iron head , hard to find parts that fit ! J&P allways has what i need
ryanvhamilton Posted :
Very easy to install
Charlest516 Posted :
Excellent product! Bought some new aftermarket footpeg mounts, and now they fold up! Thanks J&P!
jusjames1 Posted :
Very nice quality if you're looking for big set.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Will finally be able to stop scraping her heels off my pipes!
cycle945 Posted :
Looks great and very functional. Fast shipping as always. Thanks
eastermadam83 Posted :
look good and bolted right on.
donc5089 Posted :
Great product can't wait to test drive it when the weather permits!
BobKonis Posted :
The workmanship on these floorboards is excellent. They look good on my 77 FXE. I used them as replacements for the stock passenger pegs. They bolted right on. The ole lady loves them!
sportster911 Posted :
Look great and at a great price. Very comfortable even for someone with big feet.
robroy2010 Posted :
like the way they look and function
Bilcon Posted :
These fit anywhere. Nice boards
JMC2543 Posted :
I put these on me '00 Dyna low rider and they fit like a charm, and were extremely easy to install. Only change to the bike I had to make was to move my shifter arm up so my foot would fit under it, as it was flush with the footboard at first. They will take some getting used to with the break peddle being just barely above the board, but over all definitely happy with my purchase
bigronwilliamsonsr Posted :
I'm really enjoying the ride more now since I installed the mini floorboards.Very easy to install and very comfy.
DocDazz Posted :
Love the looks people give at the bike.
willysoverland Posted :
put a pair on my dyna lowrider and the wifes sportster . went on easy. quick shipment , good quality. thanks
frankr44 Posted :
This is just what my girl needed. They were easy to put on the bike with the supplied hardware. They fit my bike well and for the money I love them. delivery was quick
cheryllewis4 Posted :
Universal fit? Not really! After about three hours of frustration & drilling new holes, finally got them attatched in the correct position. They are more comfortable than the standard pegs, though.
rbl Posted :
Flooboards look great on my bike! Had to do a little work to make them fit.
LiveHard Posted :
Perfect for what we were looking for ... along with the shorter clevis this is perfect for a Deuce MotorTrike conversion passenger peg replacement. Should have installed these years ago.
lrichway Posted :
Very reasonable price will buy again
vern965 Posted :
Love them fit perfect!!
tom56 Posted :
duker_255 Posted :
much nicer than the price would suggest
Gretsch60s Posted :
Beats the heck outta paying alot more at the motor company for p. boards. They're not too bad quality. You get what you pay for usually though.
mrpolicy Posted :
Just what I needed, perfect fit....
email@example.com Posted :
This product has worked really well for my scooter & wife .I would reccomened this to anyone.
bais02 Posted :
This product does not fit a 2008 HD 883 Custom correctly. I am disappointed that the angle was not correct and there was no way to get an acceptable angle for the floorboards.
skbass1 Posted :
Works great. I bought these floorboards for my wifes harley sportster. Needed a little modification but other than that they are perfect. My wife loves them. I would purchase these again if I ever need anymore. J&P Cycles rock.
pugilist Posted :
Actually used them for my passenger floor boards. Super easy to install. May get another set for me!!!
papati Posted :
Good quality for the price. I have installed the floorboard on my bike, but i don`t like it. Sorry. But the product is ok.
dw1959 Posted :
perfect for back pegs for the woman , much more comfortable for her on the long rides. tried a set on my wide glide but don't work because they are flush with my brake pedal.
popo3435 Posted :
Looks Good when put on the bike. Had to cut off bottom tabs to clear the exhaust pipe but, is worth it !
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
looks great, does the job, and at the best price! over 10 sites were reviewd and J&P was the best. Not sure why i looked anywhere.
brianpainter2005 Posted :
not what I was expecting after reading the reviews. But they seem usable for the price. Just not for my bike
rmgipson Posted :
They do what they are suppose to. The old lady is glad I bought them.
joemill Posted :
Good fit and easy installation!
JOHANNES Posted :
Well worth the money compared to otehr more expensive floorboards. Would only use as passenger floorbaords though.
Bluelild Posted :
U kidding me ? These floorboards are for my 06 sportster custom, bought them for my wife, passenger placement, they not only fit perfect, but her boots no longer burn on my tailpipes. High quality, as good as HD but these leave money in ur pocket. Highly recommended!!! Thanks j&p, look forward to more business with you.
jrdavis93 Posted :
Easy to install. Great support for the foot. The rider may walk into them as he/she backs the bike up.
dawgshawgs Posted :
second time purchased in 2 years the chrome peeled off one of them.
bmwilliams Posted :
Work good. We ride alot and my wife wanted to try floorboards to replace the passenger pegs.my wife loves em. I have had them on for the last 12000 miles. Still look and work like new. Worth the money spent.
wwilde13 Posted :
The wife loves them and my exhaust is protected from boot sole scratches
bruce.mersereau Posted :
Floorboards are not bad for the money but they do not fit correctly on a 2007 SuperGlide. After some modification I was able to make them work for the passenger but I would not recommend these for anyone with the same bike.
texasmadejw Posted :
Would like more adjustment ability but good product work well
caymengt Posted :
I madew it work on my V-Star 1100 using my stock rear pegs. Doesn't look that cool, but my wallet still has money in it. That is pretty much it.
RaymondDuby Posted :
Boards are well made and are a good looking product. Make excellent passenger foot boards. Great Product at Great Value.
277wayne Posted :
Good floorboards, just had to do some modification to make them fit correctly on my Suzuki Volusia. They wanted to turn downward so had to build up the bracket to hold them up. Otherwise they were fine.
Mercedesbenzc230 Posted :
a+ just little more expensive then other places, thats with the gold card
jldraper1 Posted :
Install was quick and Easy as all the reviews stated. Awesome Product!!
arnie460 Posted :
Very nice floorboards for the money. Some out there are so pricey I think they are nuts. Had to use my brain and mounted them on my Virago XV920 with forward controls. Work well for these old knees!
jmacbops Posted :
Would not be mistaken for OEM Harley passenger footboards but these are a reasonable alternative and a fraction of the price for Harley's.
email@example.com Posted :
Works great, but have to be tightened up regularly.
harleybob12115 Posted :
rstuart2432 Posted :
Product was of good quality, but if you install on a '07 Dyna they do not fit correctly as advertised.
speaktome34 Posted :
DJPARTELOW Posted :
Purchased for my HD Sportster to replace the front pegs. Look good and can't beat the price. Much more comfortable riding than pegs.
RaymondDuby Posted :
After one day of riding these boards have proven to be superior. Installed on a 2010 Harley Super Glide Custom. The quality of the chrome was excellent for the price really dresses up the bike.
headhunter666 Posted :
These worked great.
enterscepter Posted :
robertkkhd Posted :
Fit great! Looked good. I would recommend these to someone looking for a low budget floorboard.
robertkkhd Posted :
Fit great! Looked good. I would recommend these to someone looking for a low buget floorboard.
jjrall78 Posted :
wgault Posted :
I installed the boards on a 06 sportster. The boards fit with no modification. Look and feel like quality. The only thing is when you fold them up they do not fold all the way up.
pokerstar Posted :
fits good on my fxdi
tmattli Posted :
Perfect, easy install
harleyboy2004 Posted :
My wife loves these footboards, they are more comfortable than the ones we had on there before.
vetemike Posted :
A great price and easy installation. Really appreciate the fast shipping too!
sdavi584 Posted :
fit real great and look really classy would recommend them to anyone!! took making a spacer to fit properly but other wise install was easy
spencerthor Posted :
great and fast service, thank you
horwinkle Posted :
Easily installed on my '07 Fatboy. Provided just what my wife needed for comfort. The only problem is they don't stay folded up when they're supposed to. You can tighten the bolt and remedy this problem for a while but they come loose. Still, overall, very satisfied.
roquewj Posted :
Very good product. It is made of good material and is easy to install.
dhorn99 Posted :
I put these Floorboards on my 1973 Sportster, and my wife loves the feeling of having more to put her feet on for the ride.
sam061502 Posted :
Fits well on my 2007 H-D Sportster as passenger boards. Easily removed when not riding a passenger. Must be mounted in the flat position. Will not mount at an angle with factory exhaust. Will also work as driver boards, but I did not like the appearance. Great value!!
geminitwinfxdl Posted :
What a joy to ride with comfort! EZ install. Gives my Dyna a whole new look. Have recieved many compliments on the 'uniqueness' of floorboards on a Dyna.
philellis Posted :
Product was wrong at first but your customer service people were great and straightening out with the utmost speed. Thanks
cllayton Posted :
Product fit perfectly. Chrome is very nice. Workman ship is very nice. I don't think you can beat these floorboards for the price. My only concern is the bolt that adjusts the angle of the floorboard. It's metal to metal, and very difficult to tighten to a solid fit. Not real loose, but moves a little under pressure.
eugenem Posted :
These are top quality floorboards. They are easily adapted to fit and priced right.
MarkEntringer Posted :
May need to be creative to fit these to your bike, but are they nice. Awesome quality for the price.
J&P Cycles® Universal Chrome Mini-Floorboards?
Our customer service has the answer.