J&P Cycles® Oval Floorboards
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Oval Floorboards• Permit a full seven inches of fore and aft adjustability along with angle and height adjustability• Can be installed on any late model Harley-Davidson with male mount footpegs front or rear• Complete with hardware and detailed instructions
|Material:||Die cast and rubber||Shape:||Oval|
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Vibration Isolation:||No|
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2011–2012
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2012
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
castironmike55 Posted :
Great looking boards and like the different positions that can be achieved! I thought I had ordered the "Shaker" boards but got the regular ones instead that will do just fine. My '97 Fxstc softail custom doesn't shake or vibrate at all. Must be the EVO II engine lol.
loudkeid Posted :
Boards look good. The dogbone was not good to use. Made boards stick out to far.
Chewy1959 Posted :
Product fit as advertized, was concerned with price but was not to bad, looks good, fit well, I read some of the other reviews about the bolts so I used never sieze and they worked fine, not bad for the money
email@example.com Posted :
They make riding much more comfortable.
nfbyczynski Posted :
Very nice floor boards. Easy to install, big improvement over stock pegs
J&P Cycles® Oval Floorboards?
Our customer service has the answer.