Joker Machine Speedo Side Mount Assembly for Sportster
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Joker Machine Speedo Side Mount Assembly for Sportster• Fully CNC machined from solid bar - not cast - for optimum quality• Mounts to the left fork tube and is virtually adjustable, in every direction and clears the fuel tank easily• Outer housing enables you to retain 100% of all of your instrument lighting and is conveniently located around the right side of the speedo, all LED• Speedo wiring plug is retained without extending the harness and fully straightforward wiring instructions for the indicator lights are provided• Engraved, easy to see white filled indicator symbols are placed next to the individual micro lights• Visibility over the handlebars is greatly improved by removing your stock handlebar bracket mount and at the same time visibility to the speedo is excellent, placed down on the left of the tank and below the bars• A real racey look!
|Finish:||Black||Manufacturer Part Number:||10300B|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2004–2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2004–2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2004–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1993–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster XR1200 : 2009
AKhunji Posted :
Very cool looking
LayWeb Posted :
VERY happy with this purchase. No longer feel like Im about to knock my teeth out on hard stops. The original speedo locations looks incredibly dorky without tall bars.
Luis Cacho Posted :
Great quality and better look. The two only problems were that long beam indicator (blue light) is surprisingly powerful annoying the driver when using it and that rear cover is needed from H&D when it should be provided by manufacturer. Very happy with this part although.
Ajsgrandma Posted :
I was going to change my speedo and headlight until I came accross this option. I love the placement and I dont have an ugly speedo between my bars.AWESOME addition to JP options.
ashoukry Posted :
Great product, however the back of the speedometer box and a rubber band must be purchased as well, and it is not mentioned in the product specifications
e_sill Posted :
Bracket Is Okay But Install Would Be A Nightmare If I Had Not Ordered P-Clamp Instead Of Using Clamp Supplied W/Speedo That Would Have Required Dropping Left Front Fork. Don't Understand Why Mfg Of This Assembly Does Not Use Hinged Clamp Like P-Clamp.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Love the style of the equipment with easy to install directions. fast delivery, good service. trip
barksdaleben Posted :
Nice mount I ended up not keeping it on the bike because it really didn't go with the overall design I was going for. The only negative thing I would say about it is the wire bundle didn't want to let the speedo slide into place but with a little adjusting and test fits to make sure it wasn't messing up the wire it fit fine. Overall good product with nice detailed machine work.
gaurav Posted :
product is just what i expected. delievery time was perfect got my product in just 3 days. very professional. very very pleased with jpcycles and will certainly make more purchases. 5stars to them.
kanaka Posted :
An easy installation, really cleans up the bars of a bike, esp w/ drag bars.
Dark Horses Posted :
I recently added the speedo relocation bracket to my 09 sportster, and am very pleased with the look and convenience of the upgrade. If your motorcycle has 39mm fork tubes, and want clean bars, GET THIS!!
Joker Machine Speedo Side Mount Assembly for Sportster?
Our customer service has the answer.