J&P Cycles® Speedometer with Tach
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Speedometer with Tach• 2240:60 ratio• Not a kit• Takes 12mm cable nut
|Gauge Ratio:||2240:60||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1970–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1970–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1970
- FLBF : 1970
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1990
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1990
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1990
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
BG56 Posted :
this is a real nice product worth every penny
pdieterich Posted :
I would not recommend this product. The tach is terrible. At idle, the needle bounces in a 300rpm delta. Then things get bad. At 65mph on my Shovel, when I know the motor is turning 3100rpm, the tach wanders - yes, wanders, does not spike or bounce - from 2100 to 3500rpm. The speedo however, works flawlessly.
email@example.com Posted :
Nice replacement piece, especially if you want to add a tach.
rgratton1 Posted :
Works great. Perfect fit into my fatbobs.
aaron.marshall Posted :
great product. tach works well but does seem to have poor input at low rpm.
ras4jeep Posted :
Works good, tach a little jumpy down below 3k. But mostly functional and does the job.
kregiis Posted :
bought for customer. doesn't work any better tach wise then ones I purchased 15 yrs ago. needle too jumpy to even worry about
fruimen Posted :
love it, it does work on my 93 springer and looks real nice. Just wish I did not have to do without the trip odomitor and self canceling turn signals
J&P Cycles® Speedometer with Tach?
Our customer service has the answer.