J&P Cycles® Replacement Tachometer
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Replacement Tachometer• Replaces OEM 92042-78A
|Gauge Color:||Black||Gauge Type:||Tachometer|
|OEM Reference:||92042-78A||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
84-xlx Posted :
lighting not the same as stock
kwoods Posted :
Mike Cheslock Posted :
easly to read numbers, fits stock 1973 mounting
jmarshall Posted :
started fluctuating after about 4000 miles
bulldozerdon Posted :
madmountain Posted :
Easily installed and working fine. Didn't come with a wiring guide, so I got it backwards the first time. A bike won't run with it that way, so I had to do trial and error to figure out the wiring fault.
alangalvez Posted :
Tach needle is slow to respond. Even though engine rpm rises and falls quickly the tach needle does not and is slow to react. However, for my purpose it works OK and I'm not concerned about it. The old one didn't work at all.
J&P Cycles® Replacement Tachometer?
Our customer service has the answer.