Vance & Hines Throttlepak Management System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Throttlepak Management System• Remember how responsive your throttle cable motorcycle was?• Computer controlled throttle openings rob your motorcycle of this quick throttle response• Now the Vance & Hines patent pending technology of ThrottlepakTM brings that responsiveness back to fly by wire motorcycles• You will feel the difference the moment you twist the throttle, with instant responsiveness and improved acceleration• Throttlepak puts the throttle body opening back in your control• One ride and you'll be hooked. Whatever your motorcycle's configuration, stock, modified, or with any exhaust system combination, Throttlepak puts the throttle body control back in your hands• Throttle Pak installs in minutes, just plug it in to your factory connectors - it is quite possibly the easiest performance modification you will ever make to your motorcycle• Throttlepak puts you in control of the power
|Manufacturer Part Number:||66003||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008, 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008, 2010–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
ankush_ava Posted :
decent product fits well and showing decent results
triplej220 Posted :
Excellent Item works perfect and was received fairly quickly definitely assists in the performance of the bike
doyjam Posted :
works as advertised.
wesshocker Posted :
It seems to make a difference on throttle response. I feel it is worth the $150 they charge for it. V&H really need to work on their installation instructions though. Their pictures are not very good.
mikesantx Posted :
totally changed the way I ride. No more lull when I twist the throttle. Best upgrade for the money.
jollyrancher Posted :
Really easy to install and if there are questions there are ample help tips on U-Tube. The crack of the throttle is great.
ucwhtic Posted :
Great product simple to install and well worth it, and what a difference this made in the throttle response.
little charlie Posted :
Great response! Kinda feels like I added Cams.
coorsy Posted :
bought it friday March 1st at J&P Daytona, installed same day - smooth and easy, road Saturday - OUTSTANDING, best mod that I have ever done in more than 48 years of riding, and 20 bikes later my 2012 FLHRC loves the V&H dual slash ovals, fuelpak, and most certainly the throttlepak. Destination told me the low speed surging and spongy throttle were not curable, well they could take a lesson from VANCE & HINES.
jersad Posted :
I bought this product for my 2005 H-D StreetGlide and thus far it has performed as expected. Looking forward to see whether it will continue performing as advertised for the next 35,000 miles or so. I would recommend the Throttlepak for other H-D riders and recommend J&P Cycles for your performance accessories purchases in the future.
twildbill1 Posted :
Works as advertised.
constructnolan Posted :
Great product. Really made a difference in the throttle response.
raycd Posted :
Could not mount per instructions but it works great!!
alstonb Posted :
Definite improvement in throttle response wide open especially.
Steve S Posted :
Works as advertised and expected.
buell45 Posted :
This made an amasing difference in my throttle response V/H know what they are doing.
GUNLAWS Posted :
GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN THROTTLE RESPONSE
yfz4502 Posted :
very easy to install just plug it in and your on your way
pat84 Posted :
Did what it was supposed to.
jeansy Posted :
Easy to fit. Made a big differance to response time on my flhx street glide.
ejboyle Posted :
What an awesome product! It was very easy to install and on a stock bike what a world of difference! I would recommend this to anyone with a fly by wire throttle Harley!
skymech9 Posted :
works as advertised. I have noticed a much quicker responce when rolling on the throttle. Much better then the built-in lag from the stock harley program.
jmadkins Posted :
Worked great and was easy to install. Throttle now has a much quicker feel. No more mushy lag feeling.
thunderice2 Posted :
Awesome! Didn't realize the lag time until I put this on! WOW! Did stage1, power duals anh hi-output mufflers along with this whole different bike now!
CDA195258 Posted :
mam6013 Posted :
All I can say is wow! That was well worth the money spent. Highly recommend the Throttlepak.
grzimm Posted :
I put the throttle pack and Vance and Hines Monster Ovals on at the same time so I'm not sure which made the biggest difference. I also have the V&H tuner and headers on the bike. It performes so much better than when stock, its almost like riding a different bike
Vance & Hines Throttlepak Management System?
Our customer service has the answer.