Vance & Hines Competition Series 2-into-1 Exhaust, Brushed
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Competition Series 2-into-1 Exhaust, Brushed• The Competition Series 2-into-1 is an ultra-high performance drag race exhaust system developed by the R&D team at the Vance & Hines race shop in Indianapolis, the same facility where all Vance & Hines race engines are designed, constructed and tested• Stainless steel construction provides significant weight savings over stock• Stepped headpipes and full merge collector for maximum performance• Tuned length megaphone• Slip fit collector joints with two dual swivel end retention springs• Racepack EGT fittings in both headpipes• Includes oxygen sensor port plugs for non-sensor applications• Flat plane 12mm and quick access 18mm oxygen sensor ports for wideband tuning capability• Mounting hardware included• Brushed stainless steel finish
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 1||Finish:||Brush|
|Includes Muffler:||Yes||Manufacturer Part Number:||75-117-4|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Competition Series|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2011
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Competition Series 2-into-1 Exhaust, Brushed?
Our customer service has the answer.