J&P Cycles® Oil Pressure Gauge Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Oil Pressure Gauge Kit• Easy and convenient kit allows you to read your oil pressure at a glance while riding• Kits come complete with gauge, oil line, fittings and bracket• Intended for mounting on rocker box• Includes a 60 lb. liquid filled gauge• Fits all Evo Big Twin models
|Readout:||analog||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1998
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1984–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1984–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1984–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1984–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986, 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1998
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1998
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1984–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
castironmike55 Posted :
It looks and works great on my '97 softail custom fxstc!
bobby1163 Posted :
I love it, and it looks really cool on my bike
jun3115 Posted :
i can check my oil pressure when i riding in downtown
MaineMoose Posted :
Gage started leaking after 20 minutes.
BUD HD Posted :
This product is pure junk! This is second one I ordered. Due to the first one leaked. This one leaks too! The flare on the motor end of the line is not flared right.
statik9480 Posted :
97fatty Posted :
looks good works well but had to bend head mounting bar to stop risk of stripping threads as pipe was a bit short for application
Pretenderz Posted :
When I went to instl on my bike the tube was too short so I had to reorder a 45 and put the guage down at the case
greed824 Posted :
Great part. Need extension for stretched tanks.
tony mcdonald Posted :
Fitted easily and looks great.great price too.
roy wood Posted :
works great,installs easily.
wolfy61 Posted :
Great looks and functionability.
dpollard727 Posted :
Good product, the mounting bracket will not work on my S&S rocker cover.
N1TZU Posted :
Perfect fitment...Great quality in this product...
rudyflec Posted :
This is a good product. The last one held out for 14 years.
4130467 Posted :
line was not flared enough to hold connector on.
andreguina Posted :
It´s very nice, but loose color.
seadog5626 Posted :
Bought this product for my 1991 FXSTC with high hopes of monitoring the oil pressure while riding vice warning light. However, after less than an hour's ride in stop and go traffic, the rubber plug fell out allowing all the dampening oil inside the oil pressure guage to spill out and run down the side of the SS tubing. Why not use a treaded plug instead of a flimsy rubber one?
andreguina Posted :
It´s very functional product and so much beautiful in the motorcycle !
skiphagerman Posted :
High quality construction, chrome, and looks. Perfect fit and easy install with no leaks. Rock steady needle when riding. Another J&P value!
topcop Posted :
Great item. Takes 10 minutes to install. Good quality.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 785 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 827 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 888
Important Product Notes• Will not fit Twin Cam, Sportster or V-Rod models
J&P Cycles® Oil Pressure Gauge Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.