JIMS 6-Speed Overdrive Transmission for Softail with Plain Aluminum Case
- Product Reviews
JIMS 6-Speed Overdrive Transmission for Softail with Plain Aluminum Case• Plain• Comes with close-ratio 1st gear, stock 2nd through 5th gears and .86:1 “overdrive” 6th gear• Made of 8620 steel• Gears are CNC-machined; shifter dogs are machined with lead-in ramps for better and quicker shifting• Requires a clutch-release rod and bearing, final drive sprocket and transmission lube, all sold separately• Assembled in JIMS technologically advanced facility• Left side drive without kicker
|Applicable Transmission Speed:||6 Speed||Drive Side:||Left|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8000C6||Material:||8620 Steel|
|Sold in Units:||assembly||Standard or Close Ratio:||Close Ratio|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1991–1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1991–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1991–1999
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1991–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1999
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesNote: For use with 1991-99 Evolution motors, but will fit earlier years if used with 1991-2010 starter motor, clutch and inner- and outer-primary drive systems.
JIMS 6-Speed Overdrive Transmission for Softail with Plain Aluminum Case?
Our customer service has the answer.