Gates 1-1/2″ 130 Tooth Final Drive Belt
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Gates 1-1/2″ 130 Tooth Final Drive Belt• This Gates belt is the same brand of belt used by Harley-Davidson since 1980 due to their reliability• The teeth on the Gates belt has a very slick surface that is easy on the pulleys• The outer surface of the Gates belt is ribbed to help improve flexibility• Belt length is determined by measuring pulley center-to-center
|Belt Tooth Pitch:||14 mm||Belt Width:||1-1/2"|
|Length:||22.07″||Number of Teeth:||130|
|OEM Reference:||40017-94||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1994–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1994–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1994–1999
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1994–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1994–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1999
putf4doe Posted :
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 545 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 591 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 607
Important Product NotesDue to the possibility of existing pully wear, misalignment or improper tension, there is no warranty on bets and no returns after installation.
Gates 1-1/2″ 130 Tooth Final Drive Belt?
Our customer service has the answer.