Gates 1-1/2″ 139 Tooth Final Drive Belt
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Gates 1-1/2″ 139 Tooth Final Drive Belt• This Gates belt is the same brand of belt used by Harley-Davidson since 1980 due to their reliability• The teeth on the Gates belt has a very slick surface that is easy on the pulleys• The outer surface of the Gates belt is ribbed to help improve flexibility• Belt length is determined by measuring pulley center-to-center
|Belt Tooth Pitch:||14 mm||Belt Width:||1-1/2"|
|Length:||24.0″||Number of Teeth:||139|
|OEM Reference:||40024-97||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2003
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2003
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1997–2003
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1997–2003
larry07151969 Posted :
good part quick delivery
thashaw Posted :
belt fit and is working great . your customer service is great . I had ordered the wrong belt at first your rep handled it professionally and promptly. thanks.
cezariomaia Posted :
The best aftermarket belt!
craigjl Posted :
Identical to OEM, probably the same belt without the HD loga and Part number. No problems so far.
king2001 Posted :
Very happy with product.
panhead_kicker Posted :
Good quality belt, no suprises
jeremiah0678 Posted :
This belt is a great alternative to the H-D brand. Quality construction and lower price defintily makes this belt worth getting. I've gone 1,500 miles so far and the belt hasn't even stretched, so I highly recommend this product.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 545 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 591 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 607
Important Product NotesDue to the possibility of existing pully wear, misalignment or improper tension, there is no warranty on bets and no returns after installation.
Gates 1-1/2″ 139 Tooth Final Drive Belt?
Our customer service has the answer.