J&P Cycles® Upper Belt Guard
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Upper Belt Guard• Replaces (OEMs 60297-87, 91739-87)• Highly buffed triple-plated chrome finish makes this belt guard a classic• Great for replacing the black OEM parts, or for adding extra chrome detail to the rear of your bike• Bolts-on easily in minutes
|OEM Reference:||60297-87 and 91739-87||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Super Glide FXR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1987–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1987–1992
Floyddouble Posted :
Fit like it should, heavy gauge metal, nice chrome. Very good price
pilotmoss Posted :
looks great1 previous one cracked at 25,000 miles. So did original.
msheets20 Posted :
Not a bad part would have been nice if it came with the bolts to mount but other than that it looks great on my bike
Michael Gough Posted :
It fit perfect,an looks good.
mikeowar Posted :
Fitment isn't great, at least on a '91 FXRS. Other than that, a fine product.
J&P Cycles® Upper Belt Guard?
Our customer service has the answer.