J&P Cycles® Standard Chain Cover
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Standard Chain Cover• Chrome reproductions of the classic Dresser rear chain guard for 1963-84 4-speed FL. These covers replace the standard painted OEM part, and also bolt directly onto all 1971-85 4-speed, chain drive (except Softail)• Unlike many cheaper reproductions, this cover is totally accurate to the original as they feature the same heavy-gauge construction, fully rolled edges, inspection cover relief and front mount bushing• Available in the standard and louvered versions• Replaces OEM 60302-63T
|Finish:||Chrome||OEM Reference:||(OEM 60302-63T)|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1963–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1963–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1963–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1963–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
sctbailey Posted :
dresses-up the bike
chrispfryd Posted :
Good product for the price. I am pleased with the workmanship and It’s performing as expected. The applications was used on a 1976 FLH Electra Glide. Yes I would recommend this part for others.
cdyoude Posted :
This chain cover looks just like the OEM piece that got mangled, only shinier.
ajcalla Posted :
Chrome on the inside is very thin. Treated with some clear lacquer to prevent future rusting
JackHair Posted :
Excellent quality and finish
mtneerfans Posted :
Fit llike a glove wish it would of come with the bolts to put it on with had to use old bolts.
crwise70d Posted :
fit good, looks great
danpap Posted :
very good quality
sevenup Posted :
need beefier support where the bolts are
inletexplorer Posted :
Cover cracked (3inches) next to fastner hole by swing arm wheel axle end. This happened within 1000 miles approx.
jcp66208 Posted :
Came with one chain cover grommet installed.
dwightdrury Posted :
same as everything i have ordered great, this product should come with bolt kit, just add a little to the price.
tjaynes Posted :
easy to install, good quality.
bobhenneman Posted :
Good quality. Fit like a glove!
J&P Cycles® Standard Chain Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.