J&P Cycles® Jockey Shift Conversion Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Jockey Shift Conversion Kit• Converts foot shift and hand clutch to jockey shift• Includes pedal-plate assembly, jockey handle, rod, end and necessary hardware• Chrome finish
|Finish:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Duo Glide FLH : 1955–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965, 1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977
- FL : 1952–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLE : 1953–1956
- FLEF : 1953–1956
- FLF : 1952–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Hydra Glide FLHF : 1955–1957
- Hydra Glide FLS : 1952
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1978
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971, 1973–1978
enaphal Posted :
Complete waste of money, shifter handle hit oil tank and had to be bent, holes had to be drilled out to fit properly. Shift rod was to short, mounting play flexes when place on kick stand and mounting holes did not line up. Very disappointed.
morganh Posted :
I've had two of these foot pedals lock up due to heat. No bearings.
hd78glide Posted :
seems to be good
tdyokofich Posted :
The complete jockey shift kit that I ordered worked great, except for one thing. The clutch pushrod was too short. I was under the impression the complete kit ('59-e79) would fit my '60 Pan. I used my old rod from the mouse trap. Luckily it was chrome also. But the old school looks and quality is there.
J&P Cycles® Jockey Shift Conversion Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.