J&P Cycles® Rear Belt Guard and Pulley Dress Up Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Rear Belt Guard and Pulley Dress Up Kit• Kit includes upper and lower belt guard, 61 tooth rear pulley cover• Includes all necessary mounting hardware
|Number of Teeth:||61-tooth||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 2000–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 2000–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 2000–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 2000–2003
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 2000–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 2000–2003
wvbulldog Posted :
Awesome covers. Fit perfect on my Sporty. Makes a really big difference for little money.
sophie1 Posted :
I do not really have a problem with the chrome kit itself, it's just that the kit came with allen head bolts to put the sprocket on. And, after I had it all installed, the clearance between the bolt heads and the swingarm was just scary. You could not get a peice of paper between them. Too close for comfort for me, so I had to go to the dealer and buy a set of hex head sprocket bolts for thirty some dollars. I am not very happy about that.
J&P Cycles® Rear Belt Guard and Pulley Dress Up Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.