Gates 1-1/2″ 136 Tooth Final Drive Belt
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Gates 1-1/2″ 136 Tooth Final Drive Belt• This Gates belt is the same brand of belt used by Harley-Davidson since 1980 due to their reliability• The teeth on the Gates belt has a very slick surface that is easy on the pulleys• The outer surface of the Gates belt is ribbed to help improve flexibility• Belt length is determined by measuring pulley center-to-center
|Belt Tooth Pitch:||14 mm||Belt Width:||1-1/2"|
|Length:||23.18″||Number of Teeth:||136|
|OEM Reference:||40001-85||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1985–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1985–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1985–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
Fazlo321 Posted :
Fast shipping. Thanks. Great parts
cricket_lives Posted :
Belt fit perfect and the bike is rolling down the highway once again. I would buy again.
lorneaz Posted :
Best quality part I've seen in a long time
hughiedahl Posted :
ishidog Posted :
Called J&P and they helped me order exactly what I needed. Belt arrived quickly and I have no complaints about the quality of the belt.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 545 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 591 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 607
Important Product NotesDue to the possibility of existing pully wear, misalignment or improper tension, there is no warranty on bets and no returns after installation.
Gates 1-1/2″ 136 Tooth Final Drive Belt?
Our customer service has the answer.