Hayden Enterprises Inc Primary Chain Tensioner
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Hayden Enterprises Inc Primary Chain Tensioner• This Tom Hayden M6 tensioner keeps proper tension on the primary chain for smoother shifts, reduced vibration and increased primary chain and sprocket life• Installation is straightforward• Required parts are included except a primary gasket
|Mechanical or Hydraulic:||Mechanical||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1991–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1991–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1991–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1991, 1993–2003
Partman Posted :
Excellent, bike is a lot less jerky when the engine is not pulling.
GlennMcClain Posted :
Good quality and well built item. Great for older models that don't have a self adjusting primary chain tensioner. One less thing that needs adjusting during routine maintenance. Plus the added benefit of a clunk free gearbox.
Shad01 Posted :
Highly recommend this product. Install is fairly easy for a weekend wrench. Big difference in shiftability, smooth and crisp. No more CLUNK. 03 Sporty
Hayden Enterprises Inc Primary Chain Tensioner?
Our customer service has the answer.