PBI Sprockets 23 Tooth Transmission Sprocket
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
PBI Sprockets 23 Tooth Transmission Sprocket• 23-tooth sprocket• Precision-machined American-made transmission sprockets for all 1936-90 Sportster and Big Twins• This sprocket is plated for corrosion resistance and fully-hardened for maximum service and performance
|Number of Teeth:||23||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1990
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1990
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1990
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1990
70bigblock Posted :
Nicely made American Made product! Fits perfectly, great value for the price!
okidiver2001 Posted :
Awesome product for reducing the highway RPM's
Anthony14 Posted :
Great sprocket! I have installed it on my 86 sportster, FYI you will need to solve some clearance issues (cause its slightly bigger then stock; obviously), but easy to do with a normal angle grinder or maybe even a Dremel tool.
JonEMech2 Posted :
Works Great!!! Combined a 23-tooth front and new 47-tooth rear. I can cruise at 75 m.p.h. a lot easier. Thanks J&P Cycles.....
PBI Sprockets 23 Tooth Transmission Sprocket?
Our customer service has the answer.