BDL 33 Tooth Transmission Drive Pulley
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
BDL 33 Tooth Transmission Drive Pulley• 33-Tooth• 7075 super strong, yet lightweight aluminum transmission pulley weigh's about 1/3″ as much as stock pulleys for extended 5th gear bearing life• Lighter weight means more horsepower to the rear wheel• A wide selection of sizes permits fine tuning of final drive ratio• Includes a retaining plate and shaft nut, with screws
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TPSH-33||Material:||Aluminum|
|Number of Teeth:||33-Tooth|
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1982
- Electra Glide FLH : 1982–1983
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1982–1983
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
rwilson2 Posted :
It is on the bike.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Important note that on late (84) shovelheads the inner primary hits the pulley. Nothing really bad, a few minutes with a dremel tool was all it took. But just an FYI for all...otherwise love it!
BDL 33 Tooth Transmission Drive Pulley?
Our customer service has the answer.