BDL 139-Tooth 1-1/2″ Falcon Carbon Fiber Belt
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
BDL 139-Tooth 1-1/2″ Falcon Carbon Fiber Belt• Made from high grade composite rubber and nylon belting to give strength• Designed to make your pulleys last longer with softer material• Less wear on your final drive pulley• Replaces OEM 40024-97
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SPC-139||Material:||High Grade Composite Rubber and Nylon|
|Number of Teeth:||139||OEM Reference:||40024-97|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1997–2000, 2002–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1999–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2000
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2001–2003
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2003
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1997–2003
1997flht Posted :
fair price fast shipping!
AUGUSTOTENORIO Posted :
Nice belt. Haven't installed it yet but looks and feels great.
email@example.com Posted :
I am very pleased with the drive belt! I have put lots of hard driven mile on it to see if it compares to Kevlar , and I must say it has taken the beating and has not weaken!!!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Product works well, hopefully holds up as well as original. No complaints.
bkujawa Posted :
jdvuilleumier Posted :
Best belt for the price!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 545 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 591 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 607
Important Product NotesNote: 1″ and 1-1/8″ wide belts are designed for custom show use only. They are not intended to be used in lieu of a 1-1/2″ wide belt. Use of a 1″ or 1-1/8″ wide belt is at the user’s discretion and no warranty claims are made or implied by the manufacturer.
BDL 139-Tooth 1-1/2″ Falcon Carbon Fiber Belt?
Our customer service has the answer.