Rivera Primo 1-1/8″ 133 Tooth Carbon Fiber Core Rear Drive Belt
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Rivera Primo 1-1/8″ 133 Tooth Carbon Fiber Core Rear Drive Belt• This replacement and custom rear drive belt from Rivera Primo offer the rider unmatched service performance levels never before seen!• Manufactured to the highest standards, each and every belt features a polyurethane outer jacket with a carbon fiber core• Tested and run to combat the most serious threats to rear belt service, these 14mm “Carbo Core” belts displayed overwhelming results• 1-1/8″ wide, 133 tooth• 14mm pitch
|Belt Tooth Pitch:||14 mm||Belt Width:||1-1/8"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2022-0702||Material:||Carbon Fiber Core|
|Number of Teeth:||133||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2000–2005
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2000–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2004–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 2000–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2000–2005
azsuperglide Posted :
I installed this drive belt in January on my '04 Dyna superglide. The belt appears well made. After a few hundred miles the belt did stretch some and needed to be re-adjusted as normal. But over-all a great replacement and saved lots of cash as opposed to harley OEM.
springerjohn Posted :
Very good belt, very happy with it.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 545 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 591 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 607
Important Product NotesNote: Due to the possibility of existing pulley wear, misalignment or improper tension, there is no warranty on belts and no returns after installation.
Rivera Primo 1-1/8″ 133 Tooth Carbon Fiber Core Rear Drive Belt?
Our customer service has the answer.