V-Twin Manufacturing Outer Primary Cover Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
V-Twin Manufacturing Outer Primary Cover Kit• This kit is new die-cast tooling to replace the stock units• Includes the primary cover, chrome allen screws, outer starter needle bearing and gaskets for derby, inspection and outer cover• Beautiful chrome finish
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1995–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1995–1998
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1995–1998
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1995–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1995–1998
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1995–1998
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1998
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1995–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1995–1998
knowlesjmk Posted :
Starter bushing oblong and would not fit. The gasket surface was chromed and had edge material raised higher than matting surface. Visible pitting all over outside chrome job. Horrible quality. Even if the starter bushing had been straight I don't think it would have sealed with out multiple leaks.
seahorse51 Posted :
perfect fit! Easy to install and looks great!
V-Twin Manufacturing Outer Primary Cover Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.