Genuine James Primary Gasket Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Genuine James Primary Gasket Kit• Kit includes silicone-beaded primary cover gasket and all the required parts to completely service the primary• This exclusive silicone application process features a full 360° enclosure of the bolt holes and, wherever possible, continuous beading between all bolt hole centers
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JGI-34901-94-K||Material:||Silicone-Beaded|
|OEM Reference:||34901-94||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Super Glide FXR : 1994
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1994
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1994
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1994–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1994–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1994–1995
xcbxer Posted :
Internet forums say James better than OEM. Certainly cheaper.
jedlas Posted :
It looks good
email@example.com Posted :
zlira80 Posted :
Good quality for a good price! Better than the dealer parts.
louisw Posted :
I love this set of gaskets. I've had a leak in the inner primary for years. Have had it looked at by many Harley shops. None have been able to figuree it out. With this kit I was able to fix it myself.
K6AOM1 Posted :
Looks complete with oil seal. Have not used as of yet
mian_toris Posted :
The best gaskets out there.
hazard1903 Posted :
Every thing needed was in kit
scoutguy Posted :
Has more gaskets then you need for a clutch repair but worked fine. It is a fiber type rather then metal.
Mort-Man Posted :
Just what I needed
bigmac43 Posted :
These gaskets saved me having to take my RK in. lost a nut down in primary and needed the gaskets in a hurry. JP had best selection at the very best prices and allowed me to change gaskets as i went. love this place.
Pepsiman1045 Posted :
I agree with other reviews that the kit is very complete. I however had problems with their fiber gaskets splitting at bolt holes. I used a digital torque wrench and the factory manual for specs and sequence. Also had the same splitting with James rocker box gaskets.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I love this gasket kit it had everything I needed to complete the service on my bike
hfdfxrs Posted :
everything included to do the job
timbales Posted :
craigjl Posted :
Excellent Value! Contained all the correct seals for the rebuild of the primary case and cover. Does contain some extra parts for different model years, so make sure you use the right ones.
lorneaz Posted :
Like I stated before, Great quality and it lasts.
email@example.com Posted :
Nice set. Has all that you need.
HDFF57 Posted :
All worked great
debs98ta Posted :
This is an excellent product. Everything fits perfectly, (no more primary case leak), and includes everything you need, even new snap rings for the transmission ouput bearing.
jake49ers Posted :
O-ring for derby cover didn't fit. I had to cut it down to fit. Every thing else fit fine and no leaks.
Genuine James Primary Gasket Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.