J&P Cycles® Clutch Hub Puller
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Clutch Hub Puller• Pulls clutch hub on Big Twin and 45″ models• Works with either 3-, 5- or 10-finger stock style clutch hubs• Also can be used to pull motor sprockets, transmission sprocket and rotor assembly on select models• Replaces OEM 95960-41A
|Manufacturer Part Number:||20-121||OEM Reference:||OEM 95960-41A|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1955–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- E : 1936–1950
- EL : 1936–1952
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- ELF : 1952
- ELP : 1949
- ELS : 1951–1952
- EP : 1949
- ES : 1936–1950
- FL : 1941–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLE : 1953–1956
- FLEF : 1953–1956
- FLF : 1952–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- FP : 1949
- FS : 1941–1950
- Hydra Glide FLHF : 1955–1957
- Hydra Glide FLS : 1951–1952
- Knucklehead FL : 1942–1947
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Panhead FL : 1948–1950
- Police Model FLP : 1949, 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1986
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1984
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
littlebonanza Posted :
works like it should. Good tool
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Best puller for the money that I have and I have a few.
Zodas5684 Posted :
Great product, great price. Worked flawlessly.
LizardKing194 Posted :
Perfect Fit!! website made it really easy to order.
Pedro Couto Posted :
ozzy122070 Posted :
Tool works perfectly!
OLD TOM Posted :
THIS PULLER IS NEEDE IN EVERY TOOL BOX
justin holland Posted :
good price,perfect for occasional use.
chrispfryd Posted :
Good puller for the money Worked well on my hub
sprinnger Posted :
bolon2 Posted :
Worked Great! Didn't want to spend a fortune on a Jim's puller, this was a great alternative.
rangerrob465 Posted :
BCaister Posted :
Works well. Great price & good, sturdy build quality
amp1972 Posted :
Wonderful tool. It did the job very quickly.
Sluggo11 Posted :
Threads on the shaft close to the swivel end stiped on the first use. Threads farther down the rod seem better. Good strong puller plate!
mitch.31 Posted :
Works great. Quick and easy to use.
JMeantone Posted :
This puller to me was a little rough to use. They could have employed a few less holes and maybe drilled them out a little bigger. From a price point though, compared to say a Jims product, to a biker on a budget still a respectable tool.
Idahoser Posted :
did the job easy
jeffcox68 Posted :
Worked easy and much less money than other brands
patch2 Posted :
It worked like I'd hoped with great ease. I'm glad I bought it.
383 Posted :
Spent more time opening the box,than it took to remove the hub.
email@example.com Posted :
Worked Great, very easy.. Great Price..
voodo1 Posted :
Great tool works like it should....
victoresp Posted :
the product clutch hub puller work just find for FLH,JP cycles tools have always made my DAY' Thanks for the help in finding the tools I needed for my scooter
Mcathcart Posted :
Excellent PulleY. Worth more.
paplulik Posted :
Very nice tool.
Megavolts Posted :
It worked very well on my 1977 shovelhead! Thanks!
Megavolts Posted :
This puller seemed to work great!
SQUID25 Posted :
Worked like a champ. Best $27 tool I ever bought.
robhealy Posted :
Good tool. Can't live without. Watch the end is lined up or you'll be pushing the pushrod through the kicker cover.
bobhenneman Posted :
Easy to use, worked like a charm. Made changing my clutch hub a 2 minute, easy job, despite my original having a broken stud.
mikethedruid Posted :
Great tool. Works well.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 194 2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 308 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 519 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 891 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 194 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 308 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 560 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 943 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 1017 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 597
J&P Cycles® Clutch Hub Puller?
Our customer service has the answer.