J&P Cycles® Primary Cover
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Primary Cover• Stronger than stock, reinforced die-cast outer primary cover is show chrome finished• The starter shaft support bearing is installed and additional thrust washers are provided for applications and there is a flat boss for an additional ninth hole if desired• The FL cover differs from the FX cover only by having a tab for the floorboard mount in front of the inspection cover• Chrome mounting hardware included
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1988
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1988
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1981
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1981
BELLWOODS Posted :
great chrome good fit
Bruce Driscoll Posted :
Nice chrome... great part for a little cash.... keep the ol' shovel head looking good!
Knucklehead13 Posted :
smoothoperator2 Posted :
Very nice piece, chrome is perfect as well as the fit. I would recommend this cover to anyone.
Jasfur Posted :
Very. Nice made well great chrome fit perfect
coltseavers1981 Posted :
Bolted right up. No problems. looks great.
mitchadair Posted :
Good fit but the bolt holes to mount to inner primary at 10 and 12 over the clutch needed drilled to 5/16+ to line up. Looks good and good chrome.
tippy69 Posted :
Very poor fit. Cover was much thicker than stock and had to mill out area to relieve area to fit over aftermarket primary chain tensioner.
hawgin Posted :
Excellent fit and finish. One of the easiest parts to put on so far. Nice hardware was all included.
hawgin Posted :
This new cover was badly needed. Cleaned up the left side of the bike nicely.
mlamason53 Posted :
Received the primary cover. It is awesome.
J&P Cycles® Primary Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.