Barnett Performance Products Series K Clutch Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Barnett Performance Products Series K Clutch Kit• In friction products such as this clutch kit, Kevlar pulp passes its real world tests• Here, properties such as strength, thermal stability, improved wear resistance and non-abrasiveness make Kevlar an effective asbestos replacement• Series K Kevlar clutches are available for most popular Sportsters• Made in the USA
|Kit:||Yes||Manufacturer Part Number:||3023010030|
|Material:||Dupont Kevlar||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
CountyFair Posted :
Great Clutch set up. Works great in my old Ironhead.
xlx61 Posted :
Excellent choice. My clutch is far better with the new wider thicker pads. Very positive engagement, no slippage. I especially like the idea that I can trim the mounting bolt sleeves to get more usage when they begint to wear.
mhibbs Posted :
Outstanding clutch. Much more positive engagement then stock. Well worth the extra cash.
Barnett Performance Products Series K Clutch Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.