Rivera Primo Pro Clutch
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Rivera Primo Pro Clutch
Fitment Note: For use with either belt drive or chain drive primary.• Rivera Primo’ Pro Clutch converts early style coil spring clutches to modern diaphragm spring function• It’s perfect for restored Harley-Davidson motorcycles with either early model “tin” primary covers, or early model aluminum primary covers• A durable double-row ball-bearing takes the place of the stock “caged bearings” to eliminate clutch grab, and side movement• The motorcycle’s appearance remains unchanged, while clutch function & horsepower handling potential is improved dramatically• Install the Pro Clutch for reduced maintenance, improved clutch control, and less hand effort at the handlebar• Simple bolt-in installation provides close to a 100% increase in clutch area
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1056-0002||Sold in Units:||Each|
Fitment Note: For use with either belt drive or chain drive primary.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1955–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- E : 1936–1950
- EL : 1936–1952
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- ELF : 1952
- ELP : 1949
- ELS : 1951–1952
- EP : 1949
- ES : 1936–1950
- FL : 1941–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLE : 1953–1956
- FLEF : 1953–1956
- FLF : 1952–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- FP : 1949
- FS : 1941–1950
- Hydra Glide FLHF : 1955–1957
- Hydra Glide FLS : 1951–1952
- Knucklehead FL : 1942–1947
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Panhead FL : 1948–1950
- Police Model FLP : 1949, 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
lakeman57 Posted :
Love this clutch! Was a breeze ton install and the pull is much easier than stock!
slowjoe Posted :
it was a little hard to get into the new clutch shell but it work's great
jbrezosky Posted :
Well made, easy install. Clear, simple instructions. Haven't had the bike on the road yet, but with it running on the lift, it shifts smooth and I can find neutral. Didn't have that on the old 5 spring clutch. Lever pull is much easier and has a definite "feel" when the clutch engages. This is on a 1980 FXE
Ray Damron Posted :
Very nice product. Works great
49el4648 Posted :
Excellent clutch! Easy pull and smooth operation. Holds well.
rozemab Posted :
Quality product! Half the effort needed to squeeze the clutch and now I can find neutral while the bike is running! thanks!
sglide1976 Posted :
excellent !!!! It was easy to install and solved all my probs with the stock clutch system and this one is american made,how can you go wrong.
asachs Posted :
This is the best way to cure all clutch problems. More reliable, easy handle pull, more tourque, easy to adjust and maintain
GrissomD Posted :
If you are running a open belt drive on a 80" shovel and experiencing problems with the clutch grabbing and shifting problems these item will eliminate 99% of those issue. It is defintely worth the expense. Was extemely easy to install and instructions were very user friendly.
TRB Posted :
Very pleased with this item in quality and ease of installation. Easy to adjust. Works great.
M Lowry Posted :
Very good product.
harleymaze Posted :
Best item I ever have installed to my cycle !! Accurate performance, full hp from the tranny to the tire.
Rivera Primo Pro Clutch?
Our customer service has the answer.