Freedom Performance Exhaust Chrome 32" Sharktail Signature Dual System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Freedom Performance Exhaust Chrome 32" Sharktail Signature Dual System• Complete Softail true dual system• Stylish sharktail tips• Removable baffles• Oxygen sensor ports with plugs• Full 220° heat shields• Complete with stainless hardware and brackets• Chrome head pipes• 32″ Chrome mufflers with chrome tips• 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|End Cap Design:||Shark Fin||Exhaust System:||Dual|
|Finish:||Chrome||Header Pipe Diameter:||1 3/4"|
|Heat Shields Included:||Yes||Includes Muffler:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HD00203||O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2007–2014
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2007–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2007–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2011–2013
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2007
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2007–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013–2014
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Standard FXST : 2007–2009
isipple Posted :
Definitely by far the best looking pipes for a Heritage hands down. The box came delivered quickly but looked like they air dropped it to my front door. I was a little nervous opening the box but Freedom Performance did a great job packing the pipes. They were completely wrapped and protected from whatever UPS could dish out. Installation was a little bit of a pain doing it solo but this was mainly due to me not wanting to scratch these beautiful pipes. With a second set of hands, I could see this being a very easy install. Once installed and cleaned up, they look amazing on the bike. I'm very glad I went with these over a slip on. They sound amazing as well. Very deep and not raspy at all. I highly recommend these to anyone who wants to add a little class to their bike.
lions_q8 Posted :
stennyson Posted :
Just ordered a set of these and installed them. They look and sound great! Install was easy with the instructions. No problems! These are absolutely the best looking pipes for a Heritage Softail!
scottymac Posted :
Great fit, sound good, easy install.
Freedom Performance Exhaust Chrome 32" Sharktail Signature Dual System?
Our customer service has the answer.