Python Throwbacks Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Python Throwbacks Exhaust System• 1-3/4″ dual-wall headpipes flow into 2-1/8″ muffler bodies to create an aggressive throaty sound• System arrives completely wrapped and ready to ride with gray exhaust wrap and stainless steel zip ties pre-installed• Feature 2-1/2″ straight-cut billet end accents that showcase the Python logo
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|End Cap Design:||Standard||Exhaust System:||2 Into 2|
|Finish:||Chrome||Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″|
|Heat Shields Included:||Yes||Includes Muffler:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||41761||Material:||Steel|
|O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2012–2013
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2012–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2012–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2012–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2012–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2012–2013
- Softail Slim FLS : 2012–2014
Ifixjets Posted :
Nice pipes, I like that I haven't seen them on any other bikes. Good low end, but LOUD. If you want loud pipes get these,
nakbuc Posted :
The wrap was frayed at the top so I had to modify to make look good.
Darren.cantu Posted :
These look sick on my Fat Bob, they have a very deep loud sound. I'm really pleased with the look but make sure you like loud!!!
richard35 Posted :
very nice pipes very loud
Tanafus Posted :
Easy install, looks great on bike.
imonaboat Posted :
These are some very nice pipes. Nice low rumble at idle but scream when you crack the throttle open. You do deal with a bit more heat due to the wrapping and not shield. Install was easy on my 2013 WG only took about 45 min start to finish.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Python Throwbacks Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.