Roland Sands Design dB Killer Sound Insert for Slant Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Roland Sands Design dB Killer Sound Insert for Slant Exhaust System• Designed to take your Roland Sands Design Slant 2-into-1 Exhaust System down a notch or two• This optional dB Killer insert is simple to install and drops the sound level typically 2-4 dB's
|Finish:||Stainless||Manufacturer Part Number:||26531|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2011
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
ropa Posted :
Very well built but didn't use it. Liked the exhaust with out it.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Roland Sands Design dB Killer Sound Insert for Slant Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.