Roland Sands Design Boss Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Roland Sands Design Boss Solo Seat• The inspiration for the Roland Sands Design Boss seat comes from the art of high end upholstery• This is not just another diamond stitched seat as is evident in the detailed craftsmanship of the triple stitch sew lines• Raised perforated diamond pattern coupled with a unique distressed vinyl gives it a timeless look• Controlled density polyurethane foam provides a comfortable ride that is not normally associated with a custom look like this
|Manufacturer Part Number:||76906||Material:||Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||Solo||Surface Texture:||Stitching|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2007–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2006–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2006–2009
jrivie2 Posted :
The build quality seems to be just fine (nothing special, though), but fitment is wrong. This does not fit my 2013 Fatboy Lo.
p00psicle Posted :
Unfortunately this doesn't fit on my '09 Sportster 1200N out of the box. It's too long and hits the tank. The nobs on the bottom hit the battery and oil covers hard. Maybe with a tank lift and some trimming it will fit.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Roland Sands Design Boss Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.