Le Pera Maverick Stitch Daddy Long Legs 2-Up Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Le Pera Maverick Stitch Daddy Long Legs 2-Up Seat• The Maverick has become the touring seat of choice for enthusiasts worldwide• The Maverick never overwhelms the lines of the bike like so many touring seats on the market• You will find the Maverick's clean lines and deep sculpted bucket create an unbelievable amount of back support for the driver• We can't tell you how many riders have thought they needed a built in backrest; only to find the Maverick was all they needed• Another great feature for the driver is the tapered thigh area for stop and go ease• The drivers area is 15" wide and passenger seating, a very comfy 12-1/2" wide• The Daddy Long Leg series moves you back 2" further than our original Maverick for taller riders
|Decoration:||Maverick Stitch||Design:||Maverick Daddy Long Legs|
|Front Seat Width:||15"||Gel:||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LK-910DL||Product Color:||Black|
|Rear Seat Width:||12-1/2"||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||2-Up||Surface Texture:||Stitching|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2007–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2006–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2006–2009
vrooom Posted :
I just installed this seat and have only done a couple of shorter trips but so far I really like being moved back those 2" and slightly lower. Nice quality piece as well. My local dealer had nothing to move me back 2" on my '05 electra.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Le Pera Maverick Stitch Daddy Long Legs 2-Up Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.