Le Pera Villain Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Le Pera Villain Solo Seat• The Villain solo has all of the ground breaking lines of the full length Villain but uniquely bobbed in the rear to show off as much fender as possible• 9-1/2" wide
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LK-805||Material:||Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||Solo||Surface Texture:||Smooth|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2014
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006–2007
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2014
partimeruler Posted :
Great look, comfort and style. Perfect fit on my 2012 Ultra Limited.
GeneSpier Posted :
Good looking and very comfortable for this type of seat. Not super easy to install and may require additional parts if replacing a 2 up seat.
Gabriel_1169 Posted :
Seat fit perfect it was everything that i expected . Very comfortable!!!!!!!!!
email@example.com Posted :
Good product, though the seat mounting bolt is less than attractive, it would be better with a lower profile screw....
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Le Pera Villain Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.