Dunlop American Elite 130/80B17 Narrow Whitewall Front Tire
J&P Part: 693-315
Sale Price: $154.99 Regularly: $241.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop American Elite 130/80B17 Narrow Whitewall Front Tire• The Dunlop American Elite motorcycle tire for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles is designed, tested, and made in America• This Elite replacement tire line ensures that industry-leading Dunlop tires will be on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle for years to come• Dunlop's decades-long engineering experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles is the foundation for the Dunlop American Elite line of replacement tires• Multi-tread rear tires incorporate a long wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and feeling• The tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions - wet and dry• Sidewall design proudly features the American Elite name and made in USA logo
|Aspect Ratio:||80||Manufacturer Part Number:||32AE-81|
|Sidewall:||Narrow Whitewall||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Size:||130/80B17||Tire Width:||130/MT|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2009–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2009–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2009–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2009–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2009
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
rjhamlett Posted :
Nice tire, Good Quality w/out the HD price tag. I saved a lot of $$$
mgalvan1957 Posted :
Great tire & price, ordered it Mon before Sturgis got it Fri in Texas, Put it on in time to ride.
harleyrider2013 Posted :
Well it was purchased in order to go on vacation & it got us there & back.
Gpinner Posted :
Replaced original Dunlop with the Dunlop American Elite. Bike rode and handled great!
BillyBeep Posted :
swwilky Posted :
excellent tires at a decent price
logy Posted :
Not installed yet .Looks like a winner. love the price.
victory4jet Posted :
vmaciel Posted :
Good looking tire!
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop American Elite 130/80B17 Narrow Whitewall Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.