Dunlop American Elite MH90-21 Front Tire
J&P Part: 693-317
Sale Price: $103.99 Regularly: $161.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop American Elite MH90-21 Front Tire• The Dunlop American Elite motorcycle tire for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles is designed, tested, and made in America• This Elite replacement tire line ensures that industry-leading Dunlop tires will be on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle for years to come• Dunlop's decades-long engineering experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles is the foundation for the Dunlop American Elite line of replacement tires• Multi-tread rear tires incorporate a long wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and feeling• The tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions - wet and dry• Sidewall design proudly features the American Elite name and made in USA logo
|Aspect Ratio:||90||Manufacturer Part Number:||31AE-63|
|Sidewall:||Blackwall||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Size:||MH90-21||Tire Width:||80/MH|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1984–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
autofixer Posted :
cheaper than the Harley dealer. great price, fast shipping, great product had item in stock.seems like a no brainer to me . thanks for the great service..............
lrslade Posted :
This is the brand of tire that I normally use and they are always good quality.. I have ordered from J & P before and have always had a good experience and will return to J & P when I make my next purchase... Thanks for the sale price with no S&H ...
ralland Posted :
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop American Elite MH90-21 Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.