Progressive Suspension Touring Link Chassis Stabilizer
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Progressive Suspension Touring Link Chassis Stabilizer• The answer to the handling challenges faced by most touring models has arrived• Helps stabilize the chassis by keeping the motor/swingarm assembly aligned with chassis without causing unnecessary vibration to the rider• Ground clearance will not be affected• Easy to install
|Manufacturer Part Number:||302000||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1993–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1993–1998, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1993–1995
hoorah62 Posted :
I have one word for the product "WOW". My 2007 Streetglide has 41K on it and sure wish I would have bought this sooner. NO MORE WOBBLE !!!
rmc1815 Posted :
Easy to install & makes a world of difference - bike feels like it should have straight from the factory - no longer has the "loose/sloppy" feeling from the rear wheel. Highly recommend to everyone.
richard truhlar Posted :
i am very happy with my purchase of the progressive bagger brace. the installation instructions were thorough and easy to follow, the installation went smooth. my bagger handles like a different bike, i have alot more confidence in high speed curves, especially down hill. i should have bought this long ago
bknerr13 Posted :
well made, fits great. more stable, just what it is supposed to do.
gpowell77 Posted :
Great price and even better to work with.
KROGERS Posted :
The brace does transmit more vibration to the rider.
Tommy Widding Posted :
The bagger brace was easy to install,and worked great on the road.I could feel the difference in stability.
odell5hd Posted :
Very pleased with handling after install of this product. Really helps in the turns especially with a passenger
Progressive Suspension Touring Link Chassis Stabilizer?
Our customer service has the answer.