Mid Frame Heat Deflectors
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mid Frame Heat Deflectors• Designed for severe duty and extreme temperature applications• Black ABS plastic construction• Attaches to frame below seat and diverts heat away from rider• Easy installation, all hardware included
|Material:||ABS plastic||Sold in Units:||Set|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2001–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2001–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2001–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008
eskimo Posted :
Right side top screw hard to get at, had to cut and Allen wrench down to get at it
Clemens Posted :
I think they should do the job, keep the heat off of the inside of your thighs when stopping & starting
roberta Posted :
These heat deflectors work well at reducing the heat on your legs. Great price!
franze Posted :
alonzo6446 Posted :
Works great, really keeps the heat from the eigine off your legs, easy to install took about 20 minutes
rwoodard Posted :
works and looks great.
Mid Frame Heat Deflectors?
Our customer service has the answer.