J&P Cycles® Shock Absorbers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Shock Absorbers• Long-wearing, hard-chromed piston shafts• Spring pre-load is adjustable• Cams are heat-treated and lock into place with double-lock retaining collar• Full covers
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Duo Glide FLH : 1958–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1972
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1972
- FL : 1958–1964
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1958–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1972
donrszy Posted :
Very fine shocks.
fuzzy_math Posted :
They fit good, however they don't come with bushings to accept stock mounts.
71flh Posted :
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 169 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 464 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 169 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 521 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 551
Important Product NotesWhen installing shorter-than-stock shocks, it is imperative that the fender-to-tire clearance is checked
J&P Cycles® Shock Absorbers?
Our customer service has the answer.