The Grifter Storage Box
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
The Grifter Storage Box• Weather tight and lockable, The Grifter is a small storage box that hides between your license plate and bracket. Ingenuity Infusion designed it to work with all state plates• Use it to store your insurance and registration papers, small tools, tire pressure gauge, etc. Complete with mounting fasteners, document pouch, lock and two keys• Tough polypropylene body with O-ring seal and stainless steel lock
|Material:||Tough Polypropylene||Product Color:||Black|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2009
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2009
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2009, 2011–2013
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1972–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1972–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1972
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2009
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998, 2007–2009
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2009
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2009
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2012
- Sportster XR1200 : 2009
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1972–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2009
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2009
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2009
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Molded plastic is sturdy and easily modifiable for mounting. Wish it was metal.
Lonewolf62 Posted :
Great little box for stashing things. Only had to modify chrome plate frame to not hit key. Instructions were vague but not to difficult to figure out what to do to install on frame
edmviper Posted :
Fantastic Product...Easy to install, look great, works great..Good buy
mtbowhunter Posted :
works great and is tuff great buy
Harleygal11 Posted :
Love the storage box. I can keep my registration and insurance card handy and my license plate frame fits right over it. Would be nice if it came in other colors/finishes. Other than that it's great. Thanks!
charleenrbonds Posted :
this is so much better then a stash tub
jmelvinsr Posted :
Saves room on the bike have all my doc in it
RRRICHARDSJR Posted :
Nice little addition, not easily noticed and it gives you a place to store small items such as registration & such or something like that in lockable spot on the bike. It’s made of plastic and kind of cheap (hence the price) but if this works out well I may go to a more expensive device of this nature. I gave it a four rating because of that but I knew that going in and I got what I paid for and I’m not unhappy with it. Also gave it the four rating for the fact I had to drill some holes in order to secure it to my bikes tag mount in such a way that I felt it was fairly secure, FL101vetbuzzard.
rseidel Posted :
Very nice, it does not even show under the plate, an excellent way to carry documents.
nextelcup028 Posted :
easy to install
mattm16 Posted :
Uses a great place to store things....behind the license plate!
caintheblack Posted :
Awesome little box! Lockable and water sealed. It can be seen, its not like its invisible but it doesnt stick out badly and hides rather nicely with a side axle mount.
twlmann101 Posted :
This is the best thing EVER !!!!! My buddies are jealous and all plan to get one!
MsgTurner Posted :
Fits any bike. Could be larger and made of aluminum. Nice to have documents readily available.
abc1959adam Posted :
Christine2644 Posted :
gordon2833 Posted :
A very handy box for papers cant even see it on the bike
AztecO99 Posted :
Purchased for '08 sportster. Nice box to store vehicle documents. Blends in well with rest of bike. Looks good and serves its purpose!
warrenwinters Posted :
Very cool idea, box installed without any issues. Been riding with it, love it.
caymengt Posted :
A little on the expensive shide. Really should be priced lower for a piece is plastic, but it is a nifty design and you can hardly tell it is there.
Satyrbox Posted :
Great value! This was a fantastic solution to cover up the back of the License plate mount on my 2010 FXDWG. I had to drill one extra hole for the adjustment bolt to fit through. It fits neatly even when the plate mount if folded back. I highly recommend this product for the money.
LV_UXO Posted :
Good quality mold but kinda clunky. No seal around locking mechanism. Should be fine in Vegas climate, but I question how weaherproof it is in rainy areas.
gunnerfitz Posted :
A little cheesy.
raverson Posted :
Not a bad way to go for $22 bucks when you need a place to store documents and such. The box is a bit bulky looking but doesn't look too bad really. The supplied mounting harware really isn't the best it could be, so be prepared to improvise.
mike95sportster Posted :
Pretty cool. cheap way to keep your insurance somewhere if you don't like the bags.
IVEverWicked Posted :
A bit wide but very functional.
vmikalinis Posted :
Mounted without a problem, looks good and has enough room for a thin wallet or cell phone.
Bulldodge Posted :
Great to have. So I dont have to keep my papers in my pocket.
karpin411 Posted :
Not bad for the price. Need to drill holes to get the right fit but looks good when done. Does what it was meant to do.
hotelmaint Posted :
don't now how long the hinge will hold up, and it does'nt seal very well. i keep documents in zip-lock inside.
hylndr51 Posted :
Pretty good for the price, would be better if the lock was on the side like the billet grifter, but very good for under $20 bucks
nursejr Posted :
Very handy product. My wife is able to keep everything together (registration, insurance info)in an easy access location. She can even throw her license in there. Easy installation. I wa worried about the poly construction of the box, but it appears to be holding up well and does not detract from the appearance of her bike.
jolean2007 Posted :
This is an awesome peace to add to your bike out of the way perfect place to store registrastion and other items ,roomier that had expected.worth the money.
McIntireP Posted :
The grifter is a very handy product. I can keep my registration, insurance card and a $20 bill for emergencies, without having to worry about it walking away.
heffnerj Posted :
I think this is a great product, easy to install and great place for documents. By the way it does work with Ohio Motorcycle plates. I just registered my bike in Ohio after having it in another state and the Ohio plate fit on there just like my other plate did. Dont know why the write up in the catalog says it doesnt fit with Ohio plates. Safe riding to all.
themoonpie Posted :
no muss no fuss.........its working for me.
mick6709 Posted :
This is an outstanding item. It fits snuggly behind my plate and is not overly obvious. It's waterproof and really works well for keeping my paperwork and a few bucks for emergencies. A great idea for all bikes.
roquep33 Posted :
I think I did a very good move. Very convenient accessory for basic documents and aids on the go. I like my bike LEAN and I enjoy riding LITE.
hrsilva Posted :
Poor quality hinge...!!!!
mikethedruid Posted :
Good product. Went on easily and perfoms its task well.
mistermooster Posted :
Provides nice storage area for my papers and such that's easier to get to than the spot that came with the bike. Only negative is that it's a bit flimsy, but should hold up well as long as it's used just for bike papers and such. Extremely easy to install!!
syelle Posted :
This is pretty cool and very useful but the "document holder" is kinda cheezy - looks like a packing slip holder you get for free at your UPS store!
chrisnrick Posted :
It was a piece of cake to install. It is perfect for my papers. I have no complaints.
doctorodie Posted :
Excellent product. I wish I had purchased it sooner.
lowrider2001 Posted :
Item fits great behind license plate.Great for storage of registration & insurance papers.
nola_eddie Posted :
This stash-box isn't quite as well designed as I wished it had been. If you use this box, you have to drill through the back of the stash-box in order to mount it to your licence-plate bracket, which means that you have to use silicone or something in order to make it water-tight.
The Grifter Storage Box?
Our customer service has the answer.