Santee Bolt-On Hardtail for Sportster
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Santee Bolt-On Hardtail for Sportster• Quick and easy bolt-on unit• Lengthens wheel base 4-1/2″ and lowers the bike 4″• Use 740-499 oil tank and 600-988 chain guard
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1972–1974
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1972–1974
- Sportster 900 Electric Start XLCH900 : 1968
- Sportster 900 Electric Start XLH900 : 1967–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start Competition XLC900 : 1958
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XL900 : 1957–1959
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLCH900 : 1960–1966, 1970–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLH900 : 1958–1966
thehellclown Posted :
it fit perfect..what a great product.
jeezlouise Posted :
well made and fitted well
kwhajnp Posted :
A few blems on the axle plates, but overall - happy with it.
Yonderboy Posted :
Great welds/craftsmanship, bolted right up to my 69 frame. Did have to buzz off the fender strut mounts on the frame, but other than that...everything went slick.
SandraTurnbow Posted :
I chose to buy this bolt-on tail, and was glad I did. Bolt holes lined up perfectly! I bolted it on, welded the bolts on, and ran beads around the tabs. ROCK SOLID!!!
Santee Bolt-On Hardtail for Sportster?
Our customer service has the answer.