Burly Brand ‘Adjust-A-Ride’ Lowering Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Burly Brand ‘Adjust-A-Ride’ Lowering Kit• Fully adjustable version• No cutting, grinding or irreversible modifications• Easy installation• Allows ride height adjusted 2″ lower or raised 1/2″ over stock height• Feature sealed heim joint bearings require little maintenance• 3/4″ wrench needed
|Manufacturer Part Number:||28-255||Position:||Rear|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1989–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1989–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1989–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1989–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1989–1990, 1999
No.1 Posted :
I liked the o-rings that keep dirt and grime out of turn buckle. That is why I purchased this set over others. Easy install also. Lowered bike 1" stiffened shocks to keep bike from bottoming out due to loss of travel.
akmorris81 Posted :
very simple and easy to install, instructions were clear, took me about an hour total....need to get a press or shock compressing tool...looks great
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 470 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 526 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 556
Important Product NotesShocks not included
Burly Brand ‘Adjust-A-Ride’ Lowering Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.