Burly Brand Rear Suspension Lowering Kit for Touring Models
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Burly Brand Rear Suspension Lowering Kit for Touring Models• Bolt-on mounts move the shock swingarm attachment points back and down• Lowers rear suspension 1-3/4″• Easy installation• No permanent modification• No loss of wheel travel• Instructions and hardware included• For use with stock shocks only
|Manufacturer Part Number:||28-275||Position:||Rear|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1985–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986, 1995–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1996
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1996
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1985–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
email@example.com Posted :
doc14bcc Posted :
Great product. Instructions lacking detail. but easy to install with common sense.
jun3115 Posted :
after installed it to my roadking, i feel better safety and comportable riding
lowcountrybiker Posted :
This kit was extremely easy to install. Took less than an hour and the bike sits perfectly with my feet flat on the ground. Outstanding product!
ellenvanslyke Posted :
we were very happy with the amount it lowered the bike
gary.clay3 Posted :
Great fit, better handling.
94goober Posted :
Did exactly as advertised.Installed in 30 min. and did not need to shim out for hard bags. Lowered approx. 1-1/2".Did not effect ride or control even with passenger. Feels good to get my feet flat on the ground. Used on 94 FLTCU. Steelworker from Pa
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 471 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 527 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 557
Important Product Notes• Will not fit models with clevis-type lower shock mount• For use with stock length shocks only• Warning: Lowering your motorcycle will reduce cornering clearance• This modification is intended for custom motorcycles• It is not recommended for motorcycles ridden on streets or highways• Not recommended for bikes equipped with shocks shorter than 12-1/2″ due to clearance issues• 1996 and earlier FLT, FLHT and FLH may require shimming of saddlebags for clearance
Burly Brand Rear Suspension Lowering Kit for Touring Models?
Our customer service has the answer.