Trike Shop Radio Caddy Fairing
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Trike Shop Radio Caddy Fairing
Fitment Note: For 1986-2014 FL Softail & Road King with appropriate mounting kit.• Unique brackets allow for easy on or off in just five minutes• Radio and speaker compartments now have watertight seals• Windshield mounts in a center channel for a cleaner look• Styled after an OEM fairing, but with a different windshield angle for better aerodynamics• Bikes with headlights larger than 7" may require some trimming of fairing or changing to a smaller headlight• Requires additional purchase of windshield 750-382• Mount kits for Honda VTX1300 ZZ75137 and VTX1800 ZZ77530• Mount kit for Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad ZZ75143• Mount kit for Suzuki VL1500 Intruder ZZ75141• Mount kits for Yamaha Royal Star ZZ75393, 1100 V-Star Classic ZZ75139 and 1300 V-Star ZZ77560
|Detach Type:||Yes||Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Mount Location:||Forks||Product Color:||Black|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
Fitment Note: For 1986-2014 FL Softail & Road King with appropriate mounting kit.
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1987–1990, 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008, 2010–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2013–2014
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
mbglaze Posted :
Good setup. It looks like its missing the 2 lower bolts to mount it. The top inside has 2 threaded 1/4" bolts fabricated into it, and there are holes in the bottom inside piece that look like there should have been bolts there. I was able to mount it easily with some custom fab. I just wish they made internal fairing wind blocks for it, and a headlight mount for it to keep the wind out.
jloyva Posted :
Nice fairing, very light but still feels solid. Plenty of room for 5 1/4" speakers. Very happy with the quality.
tomf352 Posted :
Some blemishes in the finish that the paint shop had to fix.
hotdad Posted :
looks really good on the bike.makes highway riding very comfortable as you get very little wind in your face and chest areas. also seems to make the bike more stable and easier to steer,especially on windy days.makes crusing really comfortable.
Roehl Posted :
Looks good on my 2004 Roadking when painted and mounted. However, it doesn't come with covers for the speaker holes and a cover for the radio mount if you don't want to mount them. The holes on the fairing don't line up properly with the holes on the windshield and require extra drilling to line them up. If you want to install speakers and a radio, you have to drill your own holes to run wires.
megali123 Posted :
WOW!! Very easy to install on a V-STAR 1100 Classic with the mounting kit sold seperatly? Once painted it really makes the bike look like a touring machine. The only thing I was slightly unhappy about was the speaker openings 4"? This caddy could have easily been fit for 6.5" sprakers.
204002183 Posted :
I applied it to my 1996 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Classic. The fit was excellent once I determined how to work the mounting kits. See separate review on mounting kits. The fairing was well received and fits the bike well. Gives the bike a big bike look and provides the rider a large open space in front which normally does not exist with other fairings or windshield. Good looking. Only disappointment was it did not come with Radio/Speakers covers. The opening needs covers when the radio and speakers are not purchased.
Trike Shop Radio Caddy Fairing?
Our customer service has the answer.